First, remove most of the kit’s rear face: you don’t need the kit positioning logs as the nozzles will seat flush with the fuselage – no need for additional guidance, plus they come in the way on the resin parts!
Then, prepare the exhausts:
- Prime to support paint adhesion
- Paint each part individually using your documentation
- Assemble using the guides on the parts to ensure correct alignement.
Two options are provided, only differing by the “M88 tail marking”:
- Rafale A-01 as seen at the Le Bourget 1991 air show
- Rafale A-01 during M88-2 flight tests